Skip to main content

"Eat Clean, Train Mean, Get Lean"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flirty Girls 10 Reasons To Work Out in The Mornings

10 Reasons to Workout in the Morning     It can be challenging to make the time to exercise. But exercising in the morning is a wonderful way to create a positive routine and provides many added benefits beyond just keeping you fit.   1. Burn FAT instead of calories Get up, get a glass of water, and workout. No breakfast, no small bite beforehand. Do not take in a single calorie until you do cardio first. The reasoning behind this is when you exercise without eating, your body needs to tap into something for energy. Your body's first source of energy is glycogen but since this was depleted overnight your body must burn unwanted FAT to get you through your workout.   2. Better long-term results Over 90% of people who exercise *consistently*, exercise in the morning. Our bodies love routine. If you force yourself to get up when your alarm goes off, your body will thank you and pay you back.   Extra perk: People who exercise regularly earn 9% more income than people who don't.   3

Brunch me please!!!

“If you live in Chicago area and are looking for a great vegetarian/vegan spot… Check out “Pick Me Up Cafe” located up north 3408 N Clark St… The food was delicious.. I had the vegan burger and the coconut green tea OMG had me wanting more. A nice spot for brunch and the service was amazing… My waitresses name was Cori… She was very nice and engaging personality… Thanks so much for the great experience.. Go check them out.. #pickmeupcafe”

Gotta Get Some Shut Eye

Have you ever had a day where it just feels like 24 hours isn't enough?. By the time you realize it, it's 1 o'clock in the morning and you have to get back up in 4 hours. Well, that was my day yesterday and it showed in my personal training session today. My trainer actually could tell in my workout that I didn't get any sleep and man did I feel it. I had no energy and I felt sluggish but I did the best that I could, which wasn't good enough. I went out after work to eat with friends and to see the movie "The Best Man Holiday" , which by the way is a must see for those who have not seen it yet. I loved it!!!... By the time I made it home and got myself together for bed, it was about 1:30a and I was back up @5am trying to get to my training session @ 6:30am and still ended up getting there 15 minutes late. An average adult needs between 7-9 hours of sleep every night, even though some of us can function off of 4-6 hours of sleep, eventually it will catch